Before they came out the caves, we were already the masters of science, mathematics, writing and culture. #wisdom #timbuktu #mali #ghana #africa #blackexcellence #knowthyself
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
Fun fact: Cheetahs only attack prey that runs
jesus that is good to know.
Yup, that’s the point you just stay still and let it do whatever the fuck it wants that doesn’t involved you getting eaten.
REALLY FUN FACT for big cats cheetahs are fucking docile as shit
my grandfather ran a cheetah sanctuary in south africa and he’d just lie with them and sleep among them and they’d rub against him and chirp at him they’re big fucking babies
Another Fun Fact: Cheetahs are incredibly nervous animals. One of the (many) reason’s they’re going extinct is that cheetahs are so sensitive and nervous, some of them are literally too nervous to breed. Others will breed, but stress themselves out so much, they’ll lose their cubs.
So zoos with breeding programs had to figure out how to make cheetahs comfortable enough to first of all, get laid and secondly - not spazz themselves into miscarrying.
So what’d they do?
They gave the cheetah’s their very own Service Dogs!
The dogs make them feel safe, protected and secure!
AJHHHHFDDGHH SO PRECIOUS
this post just got so much better
THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE POST
can i be a service human for a nervous cheetah
White people get mad when you wear a band t shirt of a band you don’t listen to, but they’re fine with wearing headdresses from cultures they know and care nothing about.
SBNN bracelets do nothing but give money to straight people. I made factual shirts.
I want these. All of them.
this has probably been done so many times but idc
Or, you know, since everyone seems to keep forgetting…
- From a different dimension altogether
- Need to announce themselves by saying “fear not” because you’d probably shit yourself if this spontaneously manifested in front of you
- Made of fire and lightning (which I can’t draw on such short notice)
- Covered in eyes
- Look like a mad scientist’s experiment in sewing a bunch of animals together
- Can wipe out armies overnight with no effort
- YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH FEATHERS, PUNK??!
Okay, technically the cherubim in the Book of Ezekiel aren’t covered in eyes (the ophanim are, though!), but when the Four Living Creatures show up in Revelations, they ARE covered in eyes, so I maintain my stance on that.
If anyone ever calls a little fat baby with wings a “cherub” they obviously do not read the Bible because this is the BIblical cherub (or the best I can do speedpainting one to illustrate that angels in the Bible are capable of being way more hardcore than the classical-art-established simple winged human depictions).
Nothing against Evangelion angels, though. I mean, if you go back into my blog a few days you’d see that for yourself. XD I love Evangelion angels to DEATH because they break from the tiring winged-human stereotype in wonderful brain-breaking ways.
The long awaited.. PRINCE AND THE PRINCESS…
My final project for my book arts class. Hope you enjoy ;o;
*u* so cuuuute
Except it’s rainy and kinda cold so I’ll try to wait a little bit longer. Still! Ahhhhh!! :D
Reminder of: reason for eggplant’s name
OH MY GOD I HAVE WONDERED ABOUT THIS MY WHOLE LIFE
I NEVER FUCKING KNEW
Creepy as FUCK.
I’m trying to grow eggplants. This is a really good warning or I might have freaked out a bit o_____o